Whether you are wrestling with spreadsheets, a homegrown system, or a previously-purchased application that is not meeting the organization’s needs, the difficulties surrounding performance management tend to fall in several common areas:
- Problem: "Our performance management processes are unwieldy and disjointed."
- Solution: Select a technology solution that inherently unifies the processes, functions, and data.
- Problem: "New technology implementations are disruptive and expensive."
- Solution: Choose a product solution that matches the existing technology infrastructure.
- Problem: "End users, particularly outside the finance function, have trouble learning new applications."
- Solution: Select a solution with a single interface that is consistent with what end users already know.
We take great pride in our technology – specifically, our technical architecture, functionality, and its ability to extend to a wide range of business challenges. That said, we have been in our market long enough to know with certainty that technology exists to solve business problems and to support companies and their people in their quest to succeed. That practical streak is evident in CONTROL’s® low total cost of ownership, ease-of-use, and administration.
We understand that an important concern of yours may be what skill and experience levels are required to implement changes to your system. We believe the more business users and non-programmers can implement the change without the need for outside experts, the better.